HR CONSULTING SERVICES
Essential Function Job Descriptions
Essential Function Job descriptions should be customized to your industry and meet the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Your job descriptions should be up-to-date, meet the requirements of the ADA, and are properly prepared for on-line availability.
- Interview all employees currently in position to determine essential and marginal responsibilities, physical requirements, minimum requirements, and environmental factors.
- Research database of worker attributes and job characteristics for over 1,000 occupations in the United States
- Create EFJD using information received from interviews and compare to database for accuracy
- Provide Draft EFJD for Employer review and advising where necessary
- Present final EFJD electronically to employer for use
Contact P•A•S Associates About An Essential Function Job Description
Our staff will respond to your inquiry within approximately 24-48 hours.