RECRUITING AND TALENT SERVICES
P•A•S Associates is aware of the time, effort and costs associated in hiring a qualified, top-notch employee which is why our recruitments are structured to produce successful results. We provide assistance with recruitment on all levels of employment such as executive, supervisory, or general office positions. Check out our approach, below.
- Create an Essential Function Job Description (EFJD) or review current EFJD and revise if required
- Create Job Advertisement and Post
- Review all incoming resumes and screen for minimum requirements
- Conduct phone interviews for additional information regarding minimum requirements
- Conduct First and Second Personal Interviews
- Coordinate pre-employment testing
- Gather all applicant data of final candidates to present to employer for final interviews.
- Coordinate all interviews between candidates and employer
- Make offer to candidate selected as determined by the employer
- Facilitate post-offer, pre-employment screenings (background check, credit check, reference check, etc.)